President Barack Obama could not pass a background check if he was applying for a gun permit or a job. Why has this man been allowed to remain in office or take the oath for a second time?
During the 2008 campaign, it was known that:
- His official, long form birth records were SEALED.
- His Occidental College records were SEALED.
- His Columbia College records were SEALED.
- His Harvard College records were SEALED.
- His College thesis – SEALED.
- His Harvard Law Review articles – SEALED.
- His Indonesian adoption records – SEALED.
- His passport file – SEALED.
- His medical records – Unavailable
- His baptism records – Unavailable
- His papers from his service in the Illinois legislature – Unavailable
- His Illinois State Bar Association records – Unavailable
The birth certificate that the White House released is reputed by document experts to be false.
The Social Security number he has used was issued to someone else. He could not pass an E-Verify test. The first three numbers of his Social Security ID are reserved for applicants with Connecticut addresses, 040-049. The number was issued between 1977 and 1979. Obama’s earliest employment reportedly was in 1975 at a Baskin-Robbins in Oahu, Hawaii.
Many of the “facts” he cited in his two memoirs have turned out to be questionable, if not outright lies; particularly as regards his birth father, a citizen of Kenya at the time of his birth.
A job applicant with Obama’s paper trail would not even pass the smell test, but this man was elected and reelected. The role of journalism is to vet the credentials of anyone running for public office, let alone the highest office in the land. Instead, he has been protected against all inquiries and those making them have been called “birthers” or simply ignored.
Read More: http://www.canadafreepress.com
Read more: http://MinuteMenNews.com/2013/01/obama-could-not-pass-a-background-check/#ixzz2IbELE6dw